Boost your FBA sales and profits with accurate demand forecasting and inventory management that tells you exactly when and how many units to restock.
- Capture all the sales you can and don’t miss out on revenue by avoiding “stock-outs”
- Remove the guesswork out of inventory replenishment with a tool built to give you accurate demand forecasting
- Slash your time spent managing inventory for your FBA products
- Boost sales and sales velocity by keeping your Best Seller Rank, position in buy box and search results
You’ll be up and running in minutes with a free 14-day trial of Forecastly.
The secret to predictable profits is not traffic, clicks, or even units sold
Your success is completely dependent on not being
blindsided by “stock-outs” and poor inventory management
It’s often the most overlooked, ignored, and challenging aspect of your Private Label Seller business…
But it’s the lifeline of your revenue and profits.
You’re either not sure what to look for or are given junk demand forecasting through spreadsheets, guesses, or other software.
Sifting through Amazon Seller Central or FBA data is not going to answer crucial questions about your inventory lead time, seasonality in customer demand, or properly account for in-stock percentage when calculating your sales velocity.
Relying on poor demand forecasting increases your chances of being
blindsided by “stock-outs” and taking massive losses to your bottom line.
Life with poor demand forecasting:
- Without inventory, no sales. You will be “ghosted” on Amazon, and no one can even pull up your listing, even if they tried.
- Decreased keyword ranking and search impressions.
- Your Best Seller Rank plummeting while you’re out-of-stock.
- Delays at customs, issues with wire transfers, slower-than-estimated production times means you won’t restock as fast as you need.
- You have to spend time and money running promotional giveaways to recoup your previous position.
- Your competitors make more sales and get more reviews that you have to catch-up on.
Life with accurate demand forecasting:
- Uninterrupted sales and boosted sales velocity. Keep your buy box position.
- Never slow down your search impressions and gain more keyword exposure.
- Keep or even improve your Best Seller Rank.
- Know which shipments require your immediate attention so you can prioritize your time. No longer waste time on small shipment errors.
- Capture all the sales and revenue you can. Minimize the chance of losing revenue due to an inactive listing.
- Give yourself an advantage over your competition.
Don’t get blindsided by “stock-outs”
or poor inventory management
Increase revenue by improving and simplifying yourinventory replenishment processes.
You’ll be up and running in minutes with a Free 14-Day Trial of Forecastly.
FBA Inventory Replenishment
No more lost sales or squandered buy box positions due to inventory stock-outs
You know “stock-outs” can grind your sales and momentum to a halt. You’ll lose out on sales, experience fulfillment delays, receive complaints, and negative reviews.
But knowing when to replenish inventory isn’t easy or clear-cut. How much time are you wasting hunting for hard data, downloading and sifting through reports, and then resorting to guessing how much to buy…only to get burned when you didn’t make the right call?
Being able to accurately assess and replenish inventory is mission-critical for your business. So what if you didn’t have to do any “guesstimations” or rely on hunches for filling up your inventory? You don’t.
Let our proprietary algorithm tell you when and how much to restock, making your FBA inventory replenishment as painless as possible. No more inventory stock-outs. Only smooth restocking.
FBA Analytics Dashboard
Like having a crystal ball so you can make better product, repricing, and sales decisions
Not sure what product line to go into next? You need historical data on your product for that.
Considering how to strategically reprice for staying competitive, and how to boost sales? Manual repricing and analysis are unreliable and time-consuming.
Who wants to spend hours staring at and tinkering with massive spreadsheets, filled with numbers across rows and columns that take forever to decode and understand? No one. Least of all you.
Making decisions, predicting future sales and inventory issues doesn’t have to be that confusing or time-consuming.
With Forecastly’s analytics, you get historical sales rank, order, and buy box price data on a single screen. You also get month-end snapshots of your inventory, making accounting that much easier and quicker.
Here are six more ways Forecastly helps
Private Label Sellers boost FBA sales
- Your predictable growth comes from processes
Forecastly is designed specifically to help you grow your Amazon sales. This tool helps you build business processes that make your life easier and allow you to focus on more important tasks.
- Build strong, loyal, lasting supplier relationships
Building strong supplier relationships is extremely important to any Amazon FBA business. This all starts with organization. Forecastly is built to help you manage those relationships and make them stronger.
- Eliminate complicated processes with automation
We’ve automated parts of the Amazon sales process to make things flow better. As you know, it’s easy when you start, but gets much more complicated as you begin to scale. We’re here to help with that!
- Make accurate, profitable decisions with a crystal clear dashboard
Amazon gives us some great tools to sell on the site. Unfortunately, sometimes we need more info. Forecastly’s dashboard will give you an overview of your business to enhance your decision-making.
- Don’t get burned by guessing your inventory
Inventory management is based on proven math calculations. Simply guessing how many items you should buy is a recipe for disaster. Eventually you’ll get burned!
- Built to fit your business – customize so it works for you
We’ve designed this tool to fit into your organization. You can make customizations to the algorithms to ensure the estimates work for you.
Start Your 14-day Free Trial Now
Increase revenue by improving and simplifying your inventory
replenishment processes. You’ll be up and running in minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions with Answers
Here’s what other Private Label Sellers
are asking and getting answers for
I’m a private label seller, will this app help me?
This tool was built by FBA sellers, for FBA sellers. Things are easy when you get started, but you quickly realize that it’s hard to keep organized. In order to grow you need to automate. That’s where Forecastly helps out. It frees up time for more important tasks!
Why is this better than Amazon’s recommendations?
There are a number of reasons why Forecastly’s replenishment predictions are the most accurate of any software. One of the most important reasons is that we factor in variability in customer demand and inventory lead time. We also properly account for in-stock percentage when calculating your sales velocity. The advanced algorithm has been developed by professional inventory managers and statisticians to make an incredibly accurate prediction of future demand.
How long does it take to import my data from Amazon?
This depends entirely on Amazon and the size of your account. Typically it takes 12-24 hours to import all of your inventory and sales data. We keep a close eye on all new accounts to ensure a smooth start.
How long is the free trial for?
You have a full two weeks to test out Forecastly and figure out how it will best fit into your business processes. You can cancel at any point in the trial and won’t be charged.
Will my credit card be charged when I sign up?
We ask for a credit card to get started but you certainly won’t be charged for during your trial period.
What if I sell more than 25,000 orders per month?
We have a custom plan for you. We’re also happy to give you personal service to get your account running smoothly. Send us a quick email to let us know your situation and we’ll help you get started. Want to get set up right now? Just sign up using the “Expert” plan and reach out to us to let us know your account is over 15,000 orders per month.